Thursday, 5 March 2015

Essie 'Splash of Grenadine' Nail Polish


I purchased Essie's Splash of Grenadine nail polish late last year and it's quickly become one of my absolute favourite nail shades! I love Essie's polishes anyway - the shape of the brush and longevity on my nails are a winner for me - and this shade just adds to that; it's a perfect girly-but-not-too-Barbie pink. It's described as a 'playful, magenta pink' and I completely agree with that! It comes across a little brighter on camera that it appears in real life, but I promise that's only a good thing - once you lay your eyes on it you can't help but pick it up! 

Do you you like Splash of Grenadine? Or if it's not your cup of tea, which shades are? I'd love to read your suggestions! 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade, especially for getting ready for Summer! Can't wait to wear bright colours all the time :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it's perfect for Spring/Summer time, but I like to wear it all year round too! x

      Delete
  2. Oh great post! I usually just use jamberry nails because they stay on longer but this nail polish is actually very pretty! I love your blog. I just discovered it and I am already a follower. Keep up the good work!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooh I haven't heard of Jamberry, I'll have to give them a look! x

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, I'm such a sucker for nail varnishes! I've never tried an Essie nail varnish before, I kind of religiously use O.P.I varnishes, for all the same reasons that you like Essie, so I might be due a change! xo

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both great brands! I just find Essie a little more affordable for me (: x

      Delete
  4. This shade is just too cute, perfect for the summer months! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so pretty! I was thinking of buying this shade but now I'm certain - I need it for the summer ;)

    If you'd like you could check out my new blog http://aaarabesque.blogspot.com - I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete