Sunday, 13 July 2014

Nuxe Haul!


A little while ago now I placed an order with Nuxe; my skin was pretty irritated especially on my forehead following a reaction to a shampoo, and Nuxe was the brand that I turned to for help as I already use their Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm. The lip balm really helped my lips when I had an allergic reaction to a different lip balm, so I thought that their products could help again this time (: 

At the time of ordering Nuxe had a great '3 for 2' offer on (right now they've got a 20% off everything sale) so I picked up quite a few things but only actually had to pay for two of them, bargain or what? Plus, it all arrived in a nice gift box! The two items I paid for were the Rêve de Miel day and night creams. I wanted to stay with the Rêve de Miel range as it's targeted at dry and sensitive skin and that's my skin type to a 't'! Nuxe do lots of other ranges targeted at different skin types and concerns though (: Both pots contain 50ml of product, the day cream comes in a plastic pot which is very practical if you carry your cream about with you, and the night cream is in a lovely frosted glass pot like the lip balm - I'll get photographs of both for their full review post. Also, they smell soooo good, like a wildflower meadow! (: 

The product I chose as my third (and free, yay!) item was the Crème Fraîche de Beauté Mask. It's a calming, hydrating mask for sensitive skin and, as I get a lot of redness and irritation on my face even without an allergic reaction being all over my forehead, I thought it would be a good one to try (: I'll definitely let you know how I get on with this as I'm very excited to try it! Then, because I'd spent over a certain amount, there was an offer at the time to qualify for a free Fondant Shower Gel. It's designed to be suitable for all skin types and is soap-free so hopefully it shouldn't dry my skin out at all - it has really great reviews so I'm looking forward to finally getting around to using it (:

I also filled out a customer feedback survey for Nuxe and got a promotion code for a complimentary Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream, so that was really nice! I've used it a few times now and it smells amazing! Finally, with every order from Nuxe's website you get some free samples - one deluxe size miniature which you get to choose, and three sachets. I chose the Fondant Body Scrub as my deluxe miniature to go with the shower gel, and the sachets I received were of their Crème Fraîche de Beauté 24HR Soothing and Moisturising Cream which I expect will be nice and soothing, their Prodigieux le parfum, and their Nuxellence Jeunesse - a luxurious serum that I've had as a deluxe sample before and it was so, so lovely to use and had a gorgeous, light fragrance (:  

As I said I ordered this a little while ago and have been using the day and night creams for 2 or 3 months now so a full review of them won't be far away, and full reviews of other products mentioned will be posted in due course (:

Have you tried any of these products from Nuxe? What did you think? 

10 comments:

  1. Cute haul!!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products. Nuxe is a brand that I've wanted to try for a while, I'll have to finally purchase something from them soon.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do - I'd recommend trying the lip balm first, it's what got me hooked! Haha x

      Delete
  3. Nuxe for the win! Absolutely love this brand! Have yet to try the Crème Fraiche products, will be picking those up now thanks to you! lol

    Lovely blog, darling!

    xx, Vieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to try something from Nuxe, I've wanted to for ages! Great haul! I've followed you on bloglovin and can't wait to read the rest of your posts! I would really appreciate it if you went over to my blog and followed me back if you have time? I'm trying to get some readers xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went to Paris and got the Nuxe lip balm and I love it. It's great that the pot is so big as I think it is going to last me a while :) xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely little blog you have hear...

    love the design and the pictures :)

    had a great read so glad I clicked on your blog

    would be amazing to see you over in my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    if you would like to follow each other would be amazing :)


    have a nice day

    jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I can't wait to see what you think of the night cream! I love nuxe products, you got a good deal x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that lipbalm and I had a sample of the fondant scrub too but found it not enough rough to properly exfoliate x

    ReplyDelete