Saturday, 19 April 2014

Lush 'Tender Is The Night' Massage Bar


I've got another Lush review for you this week - the Tender Is The Night massage bar! This bar was originally released for Valentines Day and has been kept on as part of Lush's permanent line. 

Out of the massage bars that I've tried from Lush so far (From Dusk 'Til Dawn and Snow Fairy if you're interested, both very nice), Tender Is The Night is by far my favourite! It has such an amazing scent - vanilla, jasmine and ylang ylang, all of which really come through. Although the smell of this massage bar is fairly strong and heady, no one scent overpowers the others, and they work beautifully together to create a gorgeous sweetly floral scent that I can't get enough of! 

As with all of Lush's massage bars, Tender Is The Night starts to melt and release its oils at the temperature of your skin - this can get a bit messy with some of Lush's creamier bars, but Tender Is The Night is fairly solid. Despite it not being particularly creamy, it still leaves the skin super soft and feeling very pampered in deed! 

Have you tried any of Lush's massage bars? Which one is your favourite? 

13 comments:

  1. This looks so gorgeous! I especially love products which have vanilla tones and scents! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does smell so lovely, probably one of my favourite scented body products! x

      Delete
  2. I've got this! It's such a lovely smell to it and just melts into the skin!
    I have a blog too, I would be really grateful if you would read it
    http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's scent is soooo good isn't it! And of course, I'll check your blog out (: x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried a Lush massage bar before. I've always shied away because of the mess everyone keeps talking about. They really do sound quite nice to use aside from that though. Maybe I'll give this one a go :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely, this one particularly (: I'd definitely recommend getting a tin or dish to to store them in/on though x

      Delete
  4. I've never tried any of their massage bars but this sounds lovely! Think I'll give it a go
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing, I'm always looking for new things to try in lush! Definitely picking this up soon!

    abbiievo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lush products, I have a slight addiction to their bath bombs! I've never tried a massage bar from there before though, the next time I pop by I might have to pick one up as it sounds like it smells amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since becoming obsessed with Lush a few years ago I've tried almost all their products at least once except the massage bars because they just seem so strange to me. I really must get around to trying one out eventually though because the blogging world seems to absolutely love them so I must be missing out, haha. Lovely post :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete