Monday, 3 February 2014

January Empties!


After a filming and editing disaster, I've finally got around to filming another video, and decided an 'Empties' one would be a good one to go for. I'm still not 100% comfortable in front of the camera, but that's the sort of thing that will only come in time I guess!

I hope you enjoy watching it, and all the products featured are listed in the 'About' section of the video (:






Let me know what products you've finished up recently (: what did you think of them?


P.S. I have no idea how to centre my video in my blog posts, or make them larger! Any help on that would be very much appreciated, I'm not very tech savvy!

14 comments:

  1. I love the soap and glory hand cream - definitely a winter essential! :)

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so good (: planning on trying their Endless Glove one next!

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! Awesome blog! Check mine out and give me a follow back please :) theskincarebible.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video , love body shop foundation, really smoothes in to skin to match colour and great value :) haven't tried soap and glory products yet but will defiantly have to try the hand cream x http://minniemichelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very good, isn't it? I find it lasts well for ages on my skin too, which can be hard to find in a moisturising foundation! And definitely do take a look at S&G! Their products are so lovely and smell amazing, and they're frequently on offer in Boots (:

      Delete
  4. Your eye makeup looks beautiful here :) you've used up some great products!

    If you switch your blog draft to HTML and then put the center tag around your youtube video coding which is < center > at the beginning (but without the spaces) and then < / center > after the video, that should move the video over :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you! :D The video looked so weird in the corner haha x

      Delete
  5. Fabulous Video, the body shop foundation does work wonders !
    Do visit my blog & if you like, follow me on GFC, Bloglovin & Twitter, leave a comment & I'll surely follow back! Have a lovely day!

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it really is a very good foundation! (:

      Delete
  6. Great video sweetie, you deserve way more subs!
    I have just subbed to your channel! x

    Brunette in Louboutins
    My BlogLovin' Profile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you to say, thank you so much (: x

      Delete